Sunday, June 8, 2008

Hello World!

Wow! This blogging thing experience was difficult. I was so confused. No joke!! ^_^

I didn't know what my display name should be. I couldn't think of a blog name. I needed help! Luckily my friend was here and she gave me the name "Its in a Book" because of Reading Rainbow.

I do have like Xanga, but I rarely go on (meaning don't!). I just don't do blogs really. I like the concept that I can write down my thoughts and whatever down. People can get insight to my life, but I'm kind of lazy. So, I don't! ^_^

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Don't get discouraged...we have a lot of first-timers...I am one of them. We manage to get the job done though don't we.

Greg.Trent said...

I also had problems creating my blog. I'm glad I'm not the only beginner, and after reading through the blogs I'm finding that there are many of us. That's what we're here for . . . to learn new things! I can't wait for the next experience.