Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Third Reflection

I do notice that a lot of younger patrons use Wikipedia. I think that schools need to stress that it isn’t a reliable source. They keep on doing it because it’s allowable. If it wasn’t, people wouldn’t be using it.

Pamphlets are helpful visual tools. Libraries and schools should distribute informational pamphlets of different sites and databases that could help students and individuals in research. The only was a habit can be broken is if someone is constantly stating and showing them other ways that could be used.

1 comment:

MsCoCo said...

Tarita,
I do agree with you on the pamplets and educate them on how to use it but these schools nowadays don't seem to care about anything except for the budget. I had to take my niece today and explain to her how the library works. It sad but it's our reality these days.